eBook - ANA's Principles for Practice Package
With the growth of professional practice roles for registered nurses across the continuum of care, RNs are more and more the decision-makers across all practice settings, levels, and specialties. This package of three resource guides offers practical information for education and professional practice and development in the areas of staffing, delegation, and documentation.
Each guide offers authoritative essential guidance with its set of principles and recommendations for practice in a succinct and compact form, as well as background information and references.
All three titles contain the most up-to-date information on documentation, delegation and nurse staffing. You may purchase separately or as a package.
eBook features and functionality: Links from each header in the Contents to its in-text occurrence… Active URLs… Next page/Previous page navigation… Home page is Contents page… Fully searchable.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBooks and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDFs for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This package is available to ANA members for FREE on NursingWorld.
See the Free Documents (Login Required)
Member Price: $0 | List Price: $21.95